Saturday, October 28, 2006

I smell :(


I've had a million things to blog about since eid, but i was either too lazy or had no time. Then when I did have time it felt like the time had passed and wasn't worth it. Here are a few highlights:

Eid Day: After lunch Noreen and I drove to Basima's house. Driving to Basima's house for some reason is ALWAYS and adventure. This time we were driving down a road and it just kinda ended. We decided to keep going anyway and found ourselves on a dirt road with an empty field on one side and a canal 3 feet away from us on the other side. Before that while we were on the regular street we got stuck behind a truck spraying water everywhere and after passing on the shoulder made a huge mess on my car. Later that night we went to Amazing Jakes and had tons of fun playing laser tag and getting cut off by AF and AM on the go carts.

Tonight: We went to fiddlesticks for AH's birthday and rode the go carts this time a lot more fun than at Amazing Jakes. I'm very surprised that the boys didn't get kicked out for their reckless behavior. In my last race, a few cars crashed and started spraying gasoline in myself and US's faces. That wasn't very pleasant. I also totally lost in mini-golf to YA, SH, and FH who came out on top.

I'm totally beat and I smell like a mechanic. Hope this update suffices for another week or so :P

Eid Mubarak and Good Night!

PS... Jaanu comes back Monday! WOOHOO!


And finally i just had to put this picture up becuase HN looks really gay playing DDR!