Thursday, February 14, 2008

To blog or not to blog....


hmmm....haven't updated in a very long time...it seems that the majority of my friends with blogs have either deleted theirs or they remain as inactive as mine. i'm contemplating if i should resume or not. possibly start a new blog with a new theme. my life is just not very intersting to write/read about. possibly a photo blog. i have tons of pictures that have yet to be published for my friends to see.
anyway i'm just rambling...stuck at work because the car dealer service people had a "hiccup". i'm sleepy and my eyes ache from staring at this computer for too long. i forgot my camera battery charger at my mom's house in arizona so i had to resort to my camera phone...alas what would i do without the ability to capture momemts of my life. my husband prefers his memory over pictures but i beg to differ. my memory is not the best and how could i share those memories to people who weren't there? a picture is worth a thousand words....and i'm not much of a talker anyway.

ever since i moved to michigan i've been trying to find a boba place. haven't had much luck. they are few and far between... as i was searching online today i came across this boba blog. It was quite amusing and listed a few places in detroit. Unfortunately they are not that close, but someday i will venture out. If you are big fan of boba you would enjoy some amusing stories.

until we meet again....

salaam.